101 Things on How to Take and Pass the MBLEx Exam Successfully
101 Things on How to Take and Pass the MBLEx Exam Successfully include many tips which are collected from a variety of resources from massage therapist interviews, forums, and specialists. In order to master this exam, please keep in mind that you must have a knowledge base of the massage curriculum. There are no hidden secrets to discover that will help you be any more successful than studying hard and hard. All you can do now is familiarize yourself with how the test is formatted. You can also use the website to get a good overview of the massage assessment concepts. You should still try to learn as much as you can about massage therapy before taking the exam. Reviewing this study material will boost your confidence is be knowledgeable in massage therapy.
A few days before the MBLEx exam
1. Let your body be given plenty of rest and eat nutritious foods like raisins, oatmeal, and bananas and drinks a few days prior to the exam. Avoid sugary foods and excessive caffeine to eliminate unnecessary test anxiety.
2. Don’t cramming before a massage exam. Cramming is not going to help anyway. The night before the exam should be devoted to ample sleep and plenty of relaxation because this will prepare you a whole lot better for the exam.
3. Try studying the massage therapy curriculum material over the course of several weeks prior to taking the exam.
4. Get a copy of the map directions off the internet to familiarize yourself with the location of your testing center. Also, make sure you have already registered and obtained approval for the MBLEx testing date. Make sure you return all items like pencils given to you by the testing center when your exam is complete. Testing sites have personal lockers for you to store your personal belongings while taking the test.
5. Wear a few layers of clothing to the testing site so you can take pieces off when you get too hot.
6. Test takers must have two forms of ID in order to take the exam including a picture of you.
7. Before beginning your exam, make a trip to the bathroom. One ID must accompany you, and another ID form must remain in the room until you return from the restroom. Each trip outside the testing room is documented.
During the MBLEx Exam
1. Questions with responses containing words like always, except, never, most appropriate, and other absolutes should be carefully examined before selecting. Also, pay attention to words that place limitations on a given answer.
2. Always read each question in its entirety before attempting to answer it. It is a good practice to read each question at least twice before choosing a response. Often times, looking at the answers before reading the question tends to mislead the tester.
3. Four potential answers exist for each exam question. Two responses are usually obviously wrong and can be quickly eliminated as a possibility. Then, all you have to do is determine which is the best possible choice out of the two responses remaining.
4. Try not to obsess over a question and read more into the question than what the question is intended to say. Don’t over think or complicate the question. Most questions are as simple as they sound and do not carry any hidden information.
5. The test is scheduled for two hours for 100 questions, which means you will have time to review your questions once you complete your test. Keep in mind that you will probably have one that was misread and need to look at again. So, make the most of your remaining time.
Just because the MBLEx exam focuses on minimum requirements to pass doesn’t mean you should limit yourself on your knowledge as a massage therapist. Please study the Massage Practice Tests we have provided(hapiland.net) in 101 Things on How to Take and Pass the MBLEx Exam Successfully. The practice exams will track your score and assess your strengths and weaknesses in the massage therapy curriculum. You can keep taking the practice tests to improve your weaknesses.