113 MBLEx Practice Exam Review Questions
MBLEx (the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination) is one of two national tests that certify the massage therapist to operate in all fifty states of US. MBLEx certification gives you many advantages such as eliminating the need for separate state certifications, following the therapist across state lines. Let’s look inside, explore the structure of this exam and be ready for taking the MBLEx exam by reading this post 113 MBLEx Practice Exam Review Questions.
The MBLEx exam has 125 multiple-choice questions that must be answered in two and a half hours. While anyone may take the test, MBLEx is a computerized test which is administered in the English language only, and may be taken an unlimited number of times. The MBLEx exam requires a thorough knowledge of human anatomical and physiological body systems. Besides, muscular-skeletal function is an important part of the MBLEx. There are 8 categories in the MBLEx exam:
1. Anatomy & Physiology
2. Benefits and Affects of Techniques
3. Client Assessment. Reassessent, & Treatment Planning
4. Ethics, Boundaries, Laws & Regulations
5. Guidelines for Professional Practice
7. Massage & Bodywork History, Culture, Modalities
8. Pathology, Contraindications, Areas of Caution
50 Free MBLEx Practice Test 2015 Questions on Professional Ethics
121 Basic MBLEx Practice Test 2015 Free Multiple Choice Questions on Kinesiology
85 MBLEx Practice Exam Free Online Multiple Choice Questions on Ethics
MBLEx Exam Weight
Below are exam weights for each subject you need to finish in the MBLEx exam:
1. Anatomy and physiology consists 14% of the exam with a focus on circulatory and digestive functioning, endocrine as well as the nervous system and skeletal structure.
2. Kinesiology comprises 11% of the exam, concentrated in the areas of range of motion, muscle utility, and the location and function of muscle fiber and attachment ligaments.
3. Pathology accounts for 13% of the exam; the content in this area is about discomfort or impaired movement caused by injury or age or other conditions of special populations.
4. Remedial activities of massage therapy accounts for 17% of the exam, pertaining to the benefits of massage techniques and soft tissue manipulation.
125 Updated MBLEx Practice Test Online Free Questions and Answers on Pathology
50 Useful Free MBLEx Practice Test Questions and Answers on Benefits of Massage
29 Updated Free MBLEx Practice Test Questions and Answers on Client Assessment
5. Diagnosis and assessment of injury, limitations and other physiological conditions make up 17% of the exam, including holistic diagnostic techniques, a stress on data collection and communication with clients. The development of a treatment strategy is the result of effective communication and an accurate physical history.
6. A general overview and history of massage within a variety of contexts make up 5% of the test. 13% of test questions are concerned with adherence to high standards of ethical behavior and knowledge of the laws and regulations for the profession.
7. Business operations occupy a significant portion of the exam, around 10%. Those questions will be directed toward safety considerations, injury prevention and hygiene.
The exam is designed to test your knowledge and comprehension of massage therapy. This MBLEx practice test includes sample questions from real exam sections: body systems, anatomy, pathology and more. To prepare for the MBLEx, use our 113 MBLEx Practice Exam Review Questions as follows to practice for the real exam.