Top 5 Natural Homemade Beauty Tips for Skin Whitening
Weary, dark and dull skin is the sorrow and worry of almost women. This mood can be resulted from over-exposure to the sun lights, pollution, stress, inadequate sleep, lack of nutrients or use of chemical-oriented cosmetic products. In the today’s market, you can easily find out some skin-lightening creams and lotions; however, most of these products contains the chemicals that can be harmful for your skin. For assisting you to quickly have a glowing skin during the summer without forcing your skin to expose to chemicals, Hapiland will list top 5 natural homemade beauty tips for skin whitening which are extremely effective and absolutely safe for the skin as well as your health. Let’s get following references and apply for yourself!
Yogurt is commonly believed to be a great ingredient to prevent skin aging, fight with acnes and improve your skin tone. With a large amount of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, yogurt quickly heals your acne blemishes and keeps your skin always clean and fresh. Besides, thanks to containing in itself much lactic acid, yogurt helps to smooth rough and dry skin as well as fade wrinkles and age spots. Even, rubbing tenderly yogurt on your facial skin daily will reduce discoloration. There are many benefits you can gain from yogurt, so you should eat it everyday to keep healthy or apply some below recipes to have a fair and light skin.
– Rub yogurt around your face. Leave it on your skin for some minutes and then wash off with warm water.
– Mix 1 tbsp of yogurt with 1 tbsp of honey. Apply this mixture into your skin for 10 mins and then clean up with pure water.
– Combine lemon juice, oatmeal and yogurt and apply this mixture for your skin as a mask.
Other effective yogurt-based recipes for skin care
According to skin care experts, the most essential ingredient in caring for your skin is vitamin C easily found in oranges. With the high vitamin C content, oranges can quickly and safely lighten up you skin tone. Aside from drinking orange juices or consuming an orange daily, you can improve the pigmentation by applying some following orange-based natural homemade beauty tips for skin whitening.
– Combine 2 tbsp of orange juice and some powdered turmeric. Cover your facial skin with this paste going to bed and wash it off the next morning. Do this everyday.
– Mix 1 tbsp of the powdered peels with 1 tbsp of yogurt. Apply the paste on your skin.Leave it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Finally, rinse it off with warm water. Do this once or twice a week.
Four main properties of honey for skin care comprises of acne treatment, aging prevention, moisture promotion and skin whitening. Honey will help whiten skin while also moisturizing, so your face will become light and fair without drying out. Besides, because honey can tenderly exfoliate and soften your skin, it’s very effective for you to fade acne scars with it. Let include this useful ingredient in natural beauty recipe for home skin care according to these tips:
– Rub pure honey around your face, leave it there for some minutes and wash it off with warm water. This remedy will help remove dead skin cells and make your skin lighter.
– Combine 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of milk and 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them and apply it on the skin. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Lemon is one of the most common ingredients for us to lighten skin easily, quickly and cheaply. The citric acid in lemon juice can fade acne scars and marks which are commonly difficult to get rid of. Plus, lemon also helps heal the acne and remove blackheads on your facial skin. Therefore, it’s no surprise that lemon is always included in the natural homemade beauty tips for skin whitening. Like the oranges, lemon also contain high amount of vitamin C which are very good for improve your complexion. Take a look at some recipes for whitening skin with lemon below.
– Use a cotton ball imbued with lemon juices to apply directly on your facial skin. Doing this daily will help fade scars and lighten the skin complexion.
– Mix 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Apply the paste on the skin for 30 mins and then wash it off with water.
– Combine 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply it on your skin from 15 to 20 minutes. After that, rinse it off.
5. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe leaves contain a pure type of gel which can be used to heal the wounds or soothe the damaged skin. This plant is effective in treating the skin problems such as flaky or dry skin. It can both treat acne on your skin and also act as a moisturizer. It can prevent skin from aging and assist to lighten the skin naturally. For all of these benefits you can get from aloe vera, you should use it for skin care with our natural homemade beauty tips for skin whitening.
– Cut the aloe leaf, wash clean and tenderly rub its gel around your face for a few minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
– Mix 1 tbsp aloe vera gel with 1 tsp almond milk and 1 tsp lemon. Wash your face with this mixture and rinse off.
– Mix 1 tbsp aloe with 1 tsp coconut oil. Apply it on your skin, massage for a few mins and then wash it off.
Here are top 5 natural homemade beauty tips for skin whitening which are selected by Hapiland. How about your choices for lightening and smoothing skin? Share with us your favorite secrets and don’t forget to keep updated with other beauty tips from Hapiland! Hope you have a nice time at our site!